Title Collage

Title Collage

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nobody Puts Mango in the Corner!

... except me. I put Mango in the corner.

Crammed in amongst all the other furniture.

Just as a little experiment, I decided to move Mango's cage out of the bird room. I'm thinking that perhaps maybe... just maaaybeeee.... if Loki isn't in the same room as the Evil Fruit Rainbow Bird, his focus will be better. So D and I moved Mango's cage into our bedroom.

Yup. Like, right next to the bed, because that's the only place it will fit (damn seed skirt!).

Last night was our first night with the new change, and we made sure to cover Mango's cage with a sheet. D would roll over. Mango would start moving around, which would wake me up. Then D would wake up. Than at random times throughout the night, Loki would just start screaming. 11:00 PM. 12:00 AM. 2:00 AM. 5:00 AM. That woke my roommate up.

Birds. They are loud little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment