Title Collage

Title Collage

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Three more days! Three more days! Three more days!

I haven't had much to post onto my BIRD blog because I don't currently have BIRDS.

That will all change in three days!

My feather-kids are scheduled to arrive in San Diego at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday. Holy hell, that snuck up on me.

D is already making a plan to keep me as calm as possible Saturday morning, with promises of things like "gardening," "yoga and meditation," and "frozen yogurt." I still think I'm going to require a heavy sedative to not be an Anxious Annie McNervouspants. Everything has to go smoothly in Maryland, and I can control exactly none of it from California. Mom is nervous about getting them into their crates. The crates need to be approved by the airlines. Mom has to fill out all kinds of paperwork. They have to be put on the correct flight. They have a layover where someone else needs to put them on their next correct flight. They need to be calm because stress can kill birds pretty easily and these guys have like zero life experiences outside of their current room. Also can you tell that I'm a control freak and 100% of my anxiety stems from having to rely on people? I bet you can't. (I bet you can).

1 comment:

  1. They just need little cans like the Cape May birds. ;-)

    ReplyDelete