Title Collage

Title Collage

Thursday, April 17, 2014

PALEO CHALLENGE HULK SMASH

So I'm doing the Whole30 Challenge. It's Paleo, but stricter. No cheat days. No sneaking in ingredients. No making fake "junk food" out of Whole30-approved ingredients. It's intense. I've only been doing The Challenge for 4 days now, but I've already noticed some changes in my body and attitude, so I thought it would be fun to keep a log of daily feels and publish it when I'm finished with The Challenge, or quit in a fit of rage and eat 13 pounds of chocolate in one sitting, whichever happens first.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check out The Challenge.

I don't necessarily agree with the attitude that all grains and legumes are evil monkey demons, but I do think that we eat more carbs from grains than we really need. I also believe that we eat WAY too much sugar (myself included). I decided to do the challenge when I realized I was starting to crave sugary things... something I've never really craved in my life. It was time to stop, collaborate, and listen.

Wish me luck. It's been a weird four days so far.

3 comments: